Bug Report - Intensity values snapping on Master Faders on 3.4 & 3.5.1

Hello,
I have a bug report, it's something we've noticed company wide and can't seem to figure out. Here's the hard to explain bug:

Intensity values on cues that are on master faders are snapping to their originally recorded values regardless of intensity values set by the fader when being set below their intensity values by a different cuelist. It's happening on both 3.4 and 3.5.1 software versions.

Here's how I came about this bug:
Let's take a small basic show with a room look and a video look. The bug presents itself when going from a room look set on faders (in persist on override) to a video look on a separate cuelist that bring intensity values to 0% or lower than what they were originally recorded at. Here's how I set up the console which brings out the bug - I take Fixture A @ 100% and record it to fader 10, hit play and set the fader to persist on override, clear the programmer. Let's say this is my stage wash fader. I decide that I want to run my stage wash at 50% for the show so I bring fader 10 down to 50%. The original recorded value is 100% for this cue, the fader is setting it to 50% in output. Now I take fixture A @ 0% and record it onto a separate "video" cuelist, it doesn't matter if this new cuelist is on a fader or not. When I activate the video cuelist, with Fixture A outputting at 50% from the stage wash fader 10, it then snaps to it's originally recorded 100% intensity value before fading to 0% from my video cue. It doesn't snap when releasing the video cuelist and going back to the fader 10 set value of 50% from 0%.
What that video cuelist is supposed to do is fade from 50% to 0% on Fixture A, instead it's snapping to it's originally recorded value of 100% before fading to 0%. I say originally recorded value because I've also tested recording fixture A at different values and it always snaps to it's originally recorded value regarless of what the fader is setting it to output.

This is a bug that seems to have presented itself in 3.4 and persists in 3.5.1.

Does this make sense? This is something we'd love to have fixed asap as a lot of us set up our shows this way. Thanks.