Swap Patch?

A simple feature to grab two fixtures and swap their patch info. For those days when two lights are hung in the wrong spot or similar circumstances.

Comments

• Simon LXSimon LX Registered User
    Nice idea! :)
  • cormacjackcormacjack Registered User, DL Beta
    +1
    Would be great to be able to swap a range of fixtures also.
    Desk channels/sunstrips that are inverted being a personal bug/annoyance.
  • marcjanowitzmarcjanowitz Registered User
    Bumping this one up from last summer. Did the feature get implemented and I missed it or not there yet?
    Maybe in 2018?
  • barnes2000barnes2000 Registered User, Hog Beta
    +1
  • ejberendsenejberendsen Registered User, Hog Beta
    +1
  • TheColonelTheColonel Registered User
    +1
  • phayesphayes Registered User, Hog Beta
    so far not in 2018..... Maybe in V4.0..... I wonder if the Germans have this feature
  • Firewood1Firewood1 Registered User, Hog Beta
    We need this to go way further than just inverting 2 fixtures. When implemented it should take into account compound fixtures and also multiple fixture selections. Do we want to invert the patch of just 2 fixtures as described above, or all parts of a Compound Fixture, whilst maintaining their master order (typical battens rigged the wrong way around scenario), or do we want to invert parts and master order (run from SR to SL rather than SL to SR across all compound fixtures). It’s all one feature I think
    I think that all of Firewood1's suggestions are good on this front. That said, considering that this has been a forum request for almost 2 years and a face-to-face request on a half dozen occasions to the fine folks at High End, I'd be excited to hear a simple response from the same folks that they were working on some version of it.