Hog 4 Fixture Builder Question

Am I limited in the fixture builder? By that I mean are there things I simply can't recreate in the fixture builder, are there some things I just have to have built for me by High End?

I had to create a fixture the other day and was having a hard time with it. I was trying to build an updated fixture based on outdated version that was in the fixture library. I couldn't seem to get my fixture to work even though I was mimicking the original version. It wasn't until I built it starting with the old version as a base that I was able to make it work.

Comments

• MLorenzMLorenz Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited July 2016
    You cant do new parameters (only select from a list of existing ones) and also no virtual intensity.
    Also some mode/enable stuff can only be done from HES
  • johanjohan Registered User
    hi guys i need a fixture file for a jem compact hazer pro
  • monkeyboy72monkeyboy72 Registered User
    is there a way to copy a fixture that you built onto a different console. Ie: built a profile for the robe roin square mode 3 on hog4pc. need to put it on a hedge hog4, road hog 4, and a full boar4.
  • MLorenzMLorenz Registered User, Hog Beta
    Take your show form HOG PC and merge the fixture into your show on your real console
  • LightingBoyLightingBoy Registered User
    Hello!
    Possible Builder is a fixture in the fixture patch prepared as Sharpy B-eye 19 cell LED module? Chinese copy lamp (MHLED 1912A) should be adjusted to do a patch file.
  • ACPACP Registered User
    Hey there I need help,
    I have 4 beam 230 spots. I create a profile, and it doesn't go through all gobos slots. It start at slot 1 through 9. I can't get open slot or the rest after slot 9.