Touch OSC Android

cormacjackcormacjack Registered User, DL Beta
Hi,
Does anyone have any documentation or know what the minimum requirements are for an android tablet to run touch OSC?
Is screen resolution an issue or should I look for any hardware requirements when purchasing an android tablet?

Regards C

Comments

• Simon LXSimon LX Registered User
    I'm not sure there are 'minimum specs' for android devices in the same way that there would be for a PC or such...if it's Android, it will run it. The only consideration would be screen size - you'd need something ipad size to run OSC Hog remote using the ipad template (unsurprisingly!) but there is a template for iphone that will fit nicely on a smaller tablet to0. I use a Samsung 7in tablet and the iphone template and all is good. (Since the template is only the graphic design of the software you can run iphone template on android)
  • cormacjackcormacjack Registered User, DL Beta
    Thanks Simon,
    I saw a mini ipad running touch OSC and it looked workable so there is probably be a template available that I can get to work on a small Android tablet.

C
  • mikeyraymikeyray Registered User
    You can always make new ones easily enough and make the background to exactly the resolution of your tablet
    I made a samsung galaxy wing one that was custom sized , if you want it email me mikeyraynz AT yahoo CO UK
    mikey