Road hog4 face panel not working

Can you road hog4 user has not happened while using led lamp flash slowly, and face panel completely useless. (Including push-button lights are off) and then back to normal status after a few seconds or 10 seconds. This morning I happened such a situation several times to check the log file and there is no crash data. ㄧ would like to know what the situation is. I was in Beijing week performances had happened two weeks before the face panel is completely useless, but sometimes led lamp flashes slightly。
My set up is road hog4 and TP link switch and iPad for OSC.work in hog net.back up4 and nano hog is back up system and no connect to hog net.
  • Sounds like your front panel stops responding, does this only occur when you are recording or just in playback?
    Does this occur without the backup connected?
  • Did not any recording. Did not connect to back up pc. Just playback.or turn on console. Because there are strange situation I do console tracking (when I RH4 is programing number of parameters, such as intensity at 100% .back up computer connection when up, RH4 data back to beat or disappear.). But later I found that situation if and when I put all my fader is operated, and the some flash botton red led flicker, front panel will not stop the operation occurred. I have re-read the operation manual . wireless transmission equipment in the front panel reboot. I have a wireless router next RH4 used to connect touch osc, but I turn off router and disconnect back up after Front panel stops responding.
  • not any recording. not connect to back up pc. Just playback or turn console .Because there are strange situation I do console tracking (when I RH4 is programing number of parameters, such as intensity at 100% .back up computer connection when up, RH4 data back to beat or disappear.). But later I found that situation if and when I turned, I put all my fader is operated, so that some of the flash botton red led flicker, front panel will not stop the operation occurred. I have re-read the operation manual carefully, wireless transmission equipment will cause front panel reboot in. I have a wireless router next RH4 used to connect touch osc, and I turn off power of router and disconnect back up after front panel stop responding.