Can't give Cues a blank name field

GordoGordo Registered User, Hog Beta
Another bug I've noticed with 3.3.0 on Hog4PC/Windows 10 - I haven't tried it on a console yet - Is I can only give a Cue a blank Cue Name directly after the cue has been recorded using the Quick Name option
If I try to edit the Cue name at a later stage I am unable to assign that field to be empty/blank

Comments

• GordoGordo Registered User, Hog Beta
    I should mention my syntax to attempt to empty the name field: Select Cue Name, "Set", "Backspace arrow" (on Nano Wing), "Enter"
    I have been using this syntax successfully for a number of years now, usually to blank out the name field of Follow Cues
  • Michael_GrahamMichael_Graham Registered User, Super Moderator, HES Staff
    Thanks for the information Gordo.
    This is something that was broken in 3.3.0 and you have already found the way to remove a cues name.
    I have logged this as defect 2786
  • Simon LXSimon LX Registered User
    As a workround, can you give a cue a name of ?
  • GordoGordo Registered User, Hog Beta
    Yeah I had been given the Cues a name of "." as a workaround, but thought it was worth mentioning the bug in case it had gone unreported
  • Simon LXSimon LX Registered User
    Haha oh I didn't read my own post once it posted - I had said a name of "space" but put the word between < and > so I think the forum read it as a command!
    Yeah always worth a mention!
  • Michael_GrahamMichael_Graham Registered User, Super Moderator, HES Staff
    Hey guys please report any and all things you find, does not matter what it is.
  • datadriverdatadriver Registered User, HES Staff
    This is D-2786 and is fixed for our 3.4 release