desactivate fader motorisation

Hi,
As it is, sometimes, annoying to have the resistance of the motors on a fader, Would it be possible to have an option in the Playback Options window to deactivate the motorization of the fader of this playback?
Thanks
Stephane

Comments

• stephlightstephlight Registered User
    A second point that a friend has on tour, when he's playing a lot of fast bump, the fader is loosing is position and then reset automaticaly. In the middle of a song, it's really annoying.
  • Michael_GrahamMichael_Graham Registered User, Super Moderator, HES Staff
    Hello,

The faders should not move when hitting the flash key.
    They should only move when changing page or getting a macro to set them to a value.

Could you please describe a situation that the motorized faders are bugging you?
    The flash key is not used, Bumps are done with the fader. The fader is used to do bump (most of time when we want to have a fast up and a slow down or opposite. But some times resistance of the motors is annoying to be able to do what we want. The second point is when there's a lot of fast bumps, from time to time the fader is loosing is position and reset.
  • Michael_GrahamMichael_Graham Registered User, Super Moderator, HES Staff
    Okay thanks for explaining. I will get a requested logged for this.
    Many thanks
    Best
    stephane
  • marcjanowitzmarcjanowitz Registered User
    +1 on disable faders option.
  • RANDELLRANDELL Registered User
    I agree with disable feature. Though I do not understand why you would want to "bump" a cue by way of fader use ?