Any type of Input

Hi,

I just started to work with a Road Hog 4 in a theatre, and aroubd here they are pretty rare. Up to now, i am very happy with the way th OS runs and I am able to do most of what I want to do without a problem. The only problem that I am encoutering right now is that I don't have much manual control via faders to do the work I need to do. You see, I like to have most of my groups/effect/scenes/..... linked directly to faders so that in events where I do not have time to program much, well I can manually control them via faders and play it by ear. Also, It come in handy alot when programming. Obviously you can see how 10 faders is not very much....

What I wanted to know, is there any way that I can connect a side car to my Road Hog 4, either via MIDI? Or if not, DMX, Art-Net sACN, .....to control groups, scenes, effects and ... via faders? And also, the faders will need to work no matter where I am in the console, kinda as if they would be hard coded in all times. Also, I would like the bumps to work on my console if they are via midi....

If not, is there a way to get on-screen faders for scenes and groups?

Thanks