Windows 10 startup

Hey hey hey,

So I've got Windows 10 installed on a Dell AIO PC that I've been using with Hog 4 for about a year. It was running Windows 8.1 and I upgraded it to Windows 10 about three weeks ago. Hog works great, as it did prior to the upgrade, but I've got one little issue that's really more of an annoyance than anything else.

When the computer boots, it will, in some cases, not load one of the wing or widget drivers (and consequently Hog does not see the wing and/or widget). In device manager, the wing or widget will appear with the little exclamation mark by it. The work-around is simple -- just unplug the affected wing from the USB and then reconnect it. What troubles me is that it never did this in Windows 8.1. I have a Nano wing with a four universe widget installed as well as an older Hog 3 playback wing. It seems to be different every time the PC starts -- sometimes it's the playback wing, sometimes it's the Nano wing, sometimes it's the DMX widget. I've never seen a case where it has been more than one, and it doesn't happen every time the PC boots (although it's probably 9 times out of 10). I'm hoping this is some subtle driver issue that will be fixed in an update, but I'm wondering two things: Is anyone else experiencing this? Is there a solution other than disconnecting and reconnecting USB cables every time I boot the PC? I am happy to provide any further technical details if needed. :)

Thanks!