REQUEST - Fixture Order Consistency and Output grouping

Every new show, I find myself reordering the fixture order in multiple places.
Ideally, I'd love to reorder the fixtures once, in the patch/fixture window, and that order would carry over to the Output window, Programmer and the Edit Fixtures window.
My ideal workflow would be when selecting 'Open' > 'Output' window, that it would pull fixture order from the patch window. Then you could reorder the way you prefer and save it into your view with the new order. So once a Output window was reordered, it would save the reorder, but opening from 'Open'>Output would default to the base fixture order.

I ALSO want a way to separate fixture groupings of the same type. For instance with RGB Leds, I might have hundreds/thousands of them in a show. Some are onstage, some are for a pixel wall, some are for perimeter drape. I put them into compact mode on the output to maximize the number onscreen. (3-6 vertical columns)
In this example, the stage LEDs are 1-100, pixel wall are 1001-3000, and the Perimeter drape is 5001 - 6000. So the first column shows Stage less and Pixel walls. Pixel walls for the next couple columns, and drape spans a couple columns. I can never see all of the same purpose on the same screen, but I can see SOME of multiple areas at the same time. So saving views for specific LED areas doesn't really work since there is tons of scrolling.
This would help tremendously in the Edit Cue window as well.
I'd want a grouping of Drape LEDS, to get them all on one page, then a separate group of Pixel walls, etc.
I've have worked around this copying the RGB LED fixture and renaming it as new fixture types which groups it how I would like, but then you lose the virtual intensity feature.

*Another thought I had, an option could be to sort or seperate the fixture type groupings by user number.
* Another thought - maybe instead of breaking groups, give the ability to specify how many rows deep fixtures can go before they start a new column. So you could set it to fit on your screen, and you'd see (for example) fixture 100 on the last row on column 1 and then next fixture 101 on the first row of column 2. When you got to the last column, it would create a NEW set of columns