led controller and trackspots

djrobncdjrobnc Registered User
the controller worked fine for a while, then it started giving me PF code so i poswered down and started over that worked for a while, now a have a trackspot that wont power down lamp then one the the mirror creeps around even after controller is off then another fixture just stopped and i get code EO 07... i did notice when i would make a scene that after i posered down controller and back up one of the beams was not where i set it to be... any thoughts, is it controller or trackspots,, also notice that cool down red leds stay on and dont go out after a long enough cool down time HELP

Comments

• cadunascimentocadunascimento Registered User
    DjRobnc Hello, how are you?

I saw your topic and I take for help.

Unfortunately I can not help you with your question, but it probably took you can help me!

My name is Carlos and I am from Brazil. recently I bought 6 trackspot devices along with Lightwave their table.

Estoutendo a hard time switching the dip DMX and mainly address the device the table.

I can not handle the table. Could you help me? Sending a video teaching me how to program?
  • cadunascimentocadunascimento Registered User
    DjRobnc Hello, how are you?

I saw your topic and I take for help.

Unfortunately I can not help you with your question, but it probably took you can help me!

My name is Carlos and I am from Brazil. recently I bought 6 trackspot devices along with Lightwave their table.

Estoutendo a hard time switching the dip DMX and mainly address the device the table.

I can not handle the table. Could you help me? Sending a video teaching me how to program?