Programming help needed

Hi, this is my first post here and my question is pretty specific.

I am doing a gameshow setting with two teams, they have buttons to press for each question. I want to trigger a color change when a button is pressed, but so that only the light representing his team changes.

So, Two lists, one for team 1 and one for team 2, but if team 1 presses first, and team 2 presses right after, team 2's colour does not change. Any ideas on how to program this? I'm on a full hog 3

Comments

• sinclairsinclair Registered User, Hog Beta
    Welcome!

I'll assume you have the hardware setup to receive the triggers (MIDI or otherwise). You could make a dummy cue in each team list waits for input in. The cue to change color would also release the list of the other team. You'd have to reset the lists each time.

That's one way. Let's see who pipes in with better ways!
  • ReiellienReiellien Registered User
    I have a kenton GPIM 16, bit having a little trouble setting the correct notes. In the control panel I have no midi section (using the built in midi on the full boar) I went to network, enabled midi notes and use channel 1 on comment macro.. Any tips?

Thanks for that suggestion, I don't know how to make it wait for a Midi signal..?
  • sinclairsinclair Registered User, Hog Beta
    In Hog control panel make sure your internal MIDI is selected in In & Out. If there's nothing in the pull down then you may have an issue with your onboard MIDI.

Follow the GPIM manual's instructions for setting your output notes. In Hog you can goto Setup/Midi to open the MIDI Viewer to verify your MIDI channel and notes are coming in properly.