Cue assigned to executor/command key

I've stumbled across something odd and was wondering if anyone might have some insight into this.

I've got a several cuelists each with a single cue in them; they're all set to "Add release end cue". The single cue in these lists contains an effect that runs on the dimmers of some movers I have. Basically, they're just dimmer chases of various types/patterns. Simple enough.

I have three of them assigned to the cmd keys and they're set to "Flash"; I use them as bump keys for the chase effects.

Last weekend, one of them stopped working...just one. If I change the action to "Go" or "Back" the effect will run, but I have to tap it again to stop it. In other words, it's like it just doesn't work if I set it to the "Flash" action. When set to flash--for this cue only--nothing happens when I press the key. Again, it works when set to "Go" or "Back". Does anyone have any idea what would have happened that broke this single cue/cuelist? I even went so far as to deleting the cuelist and recreating the effect. I also tried assigning it to other keys. The behavior persists even after trying these things. I'm really stumped!

Thanks,

-kbx