REQUEST - Plot View Intensities brighter in the low end of the curve

The visual fixture intensity/color feedback in plot view is amazing. The problem I'm running into is that with the incredibly bright led fixtures, I am running the pixel maps at 10% intensity or less. At those levels, at first I thought the visual feedback on the plot view was broken, (looked like the effect was running onstage, but not on the plot view), and then i squinted and got in real close and saw that it was indeed running, but just faintly dim. (Which is what we'd normally expect for a light at >10%.

So I think it's accurate/ legible for standard incandescent fixtures intensities, but wondering how it can stand out more? The level at 20% seems to be the lowest that it's still legible on the plot view.
Anybody else seeing this?
thanks.
  • Interesting point. I agree that LEDs in general are super bright (especially when pointed right at your poor eyeballs) and usually the content/image makeup is lost by the human eye due to squinting because the damn LEDs are so bright. So I understand why you have them at those lower intensities.

And I understand the need to keep them readable on the plot window even when at these lower intensities. I will bring this up to our dev team to see what kind of bright ideas we can come up with to enhance this so it accommodates this use case.