Bug Report - v3.0.0 (b1049) - Choose indicator on screen incorrect

jxgriffijxgriffi Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
I've found that the onscreen fader view (1-10), the "dark blue" Chosen indicator is not correct. I can cycle choose buttons on various faders, but the blue border does not change with the chosen fader on the screen.

Also, if you touch the faders on the screen, the "choose" indicator is one behind. Tap on the lists to "chose" them and continue down the row. The Choose light will light up accordingly, but the indication on screen is one behind.

Comments

• sinclairsinclair Registered User, Hog Beta
    I saw that same bug on a show running 2.7.0. Couldn't repro it.
  • cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    This sounds like it could be our playback bar refresh bug that we've been hunting. Unless, Jon, are you able to reproduce this easily or is this just something that happened once?
  • jxgriffijxgriffi Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    It was all day yesterday. I'll launch the console today and see if it's still there. If it is, I'll send the show.

And this was on a Roadhog 4.

Unfortunately upon reboot this morning, the problems are gone. :-(
    Chris, if it helps, my workflow yesterday (Though not exact) was upgrading RH4 to 3.0. Built 2 plots and 1 pixel map. But it seemed to me that from the initial boot into 3.0 (just opened the previous show file…no merge) the Choose/GM issue was there. Upon reboot it was gone. I'll keep an eye out though for sure.
  • cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    Indeed an issue that could be related to our outstanding playback bar refresh issue. Will have to just keep poking until we understand how to make this happen.
    I'm keeping a log of "steps" each day I turn on the console…hoping to find some weird combination. :-D