HedgeHog 4n v.2.7.0 somewhat unresponsive

So we are in the middle of a 24 hour dance marathon and are running our lighting on a HedgeHog 4n on the latest software. It became unresponsive 3 times this morning during programming. The screen will respond and recognize touches by moving the cursor, but will not change anything that you touch. Using a mouse does the same thing (not allow anything to be clicked). The faders (at least the Grand Master) still did control the lighting. Since we had the crashes, we connected a laptop with Hog4PC running as a backup so we could connect to the existing show when we hard reboot the HedgeHog. That showed a few errors, but made it better than loosing all the programming over a long amount of time.

I tried to open the log when it became unresponsive and got nothing. I looked through it when it rebooted, but didn't really see anything and wasn't sure what I was looking for.

Is there anything that we can do to get the console responsive again, or to find out what the cause of the issue is? Of course now that I posted a question about it, there won't be any issues to troubleshoot. We had this similar problem with previous software releases, but have done a handful of console restores to fix this issue.

Any thoughts?