Roadhog 4 Screen Brightness

DannyDanny Registered User, Hog Beta
Since I switched from hog3 to the roadhog4 I noticed that the possibility to change screen brightness with the encoder wheel is missing when you press and hold setup.

only desklight, led and worklight are present.

Is this new or am I missing something?

Comments

• Simon LXSimon LX Registered User
    You're right, it's not there. In either control panel or preferences is the control to change brightness etc for the /external/ screen, but the desk's own screen seems to be unchangeable. (Either that or I can't find it on mine...)
  • Michael_GrahamMichael_Graham Registered User, Super Moderator, HES Staff
    Hello,
    If you go into the User Preferences under the Appearance tab you should see a slider that will allow you to adjust the brightness and the gamma of the internal monitor on the RH.

Setup - Preferences - Appearance
  • DannyDanny Registered User, Hog Beta
    Hi Michael,

So the possibility to change the brightness with the encoder wheel is not an option any more. I always found it very useful in theater situations where I sometimes quickly want to change between a low brightness and full brightness..
  • David KromDavid Krom Registered User
    Hi Danny,

You can adjust the brightness of the built-in touchscreens by adjusting the LCD backlight settings
    of the console (Hog 4 and Full Boar 4 only). To adjust the LCD backlight hold down the Setup
    key and adjust the parameter wheels labelled Left Backlight or Right Backlight.

i hope this is what you are looking for
  • Michael_GrahamMichael_Graham Registered User, Super Moderator, HES Staff
    edited April 2015
    Yes that option is not available on the Road Hog as the CFL monitors that the RH originally shipped with did not allow for dimming.