how to Record On Stage output.

Hi
i want to record total current output of the desk to a single cue.
either it is from programmer or playing back from other cues.

Thanks in Advance.

Comments

• chetan16inchetan16in Registered User
    suck command needs selecting of fixture. i want to record total output as seen on stage.
    Thank You
  • ScottBScottB Registered User
    Choose all of your fixtures you want to record and hit 'Touch'
  • ScottBScottB Registered User
    Alternatively hit your 'Output' view and select your fixtures that way, and that way you are less likely to miss one. Hit touch after selecting then record. I don't know another way to record all output, that's the way I'd use.
  • madpixelmadpixel Registered User
    Press Live + Touch to bring all the output parameters in the programmer after you can record it.
  • barnes2000barnes2000 Registered User, Hog Beta
    Live + Enter brings all fixtures above 0% to the programmer. From there, select Suck or Touch, depending on if you want every parameter to have a hard value or not.
  • cormacjackcormacjack Registered User, DL Beta
    Hi,
    Perhaps try Pig + Live,this will bring all values either above or below 0% into the programmer.

Regards Cormac
  • Firewood1Firewood1 Registered User, Hog Beta
    Pig + Live would want you to select a palette etc, but Live @ 0 thru 100 will grab everything. You could make a macro and add touch.
  • olivpvolivpv Registered User
    How can i capture artnet output from another desk? If it's possible it would to change desk for an old show.
  • olivpvolivpv Registered User
    unable to view catalyst media in the media picker with a windows 8 pc and a nano hog. It works very well with any desk, but...not with hog PC. Any idea? Did i forgot something in windows?
  • MLorenzMLorenz Registered User, Hog Beta
    ArtNet Capture for show-transfer from other desks is not possible.

I have it working with Win7
    Check that your Networks (HogNet and FixtureNet) are configuered correct. Try to seperate them on two differernt physical adapters.