OSC Help

Hello, Fellow Hog 4 Lovers,

I am trying with no luck to get OSC to work with the templete and interface with the console...
Does anyone have a simple step by step guide to getting it to work??

My Console is a Hog4PC with Super Widget & 3 Touch Screens, and a Netgear Router/WIFI

Any help would be appreciated

Yours,
Kendra
Tagged:

Comments

• Michael_GrahamMichael_Graham Registered User, Super Moderator, HES Staff
    Only the buttons will work on 4PC.
    We do not allow Fader and Encoder movements on 4PC, we only allow that on the consoles.
  • herhogherhog Registered User
    Do the Fader and encoder movements work for a Nano thru OSC? thanks
  • datadriverdatadriver Registered User, HES Staff
    no
  • NaidanNaidan Registered User
    Is there a possibility of allowing fader control on the OSC in the near future?
  • MLorenzMLorenz Registered User, Hog Beta
    With a console you have control of faders. Only when using HOGPC you dont have faders and encoders
  • cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    Naidan, I don't think we will ever allow fader control through OSC on Hog 4 PC just because it makes it hard to sell wings when you allow users to control our app with third party devices. Who knows... this is more a question of sales then engineering :)
  • PaduskiPaduski Registered User
    Hi everyone, please how do I set up touchosc with roadhog4 console? I have installed the template on my Android tablet. Can I use a wireless mifi to setup connection? Since the wireless mifi has a different IP address from the console.
  • PaduskiPaduski Registered User
    Thanks. I have watched the video and successfully configured and controlled the fixtures with my Android tablet but the faders and encoders are not moving. Any reason for this? I thought it is only the hog4 PC that the faders and encoders are disabled. I use a roadhog 4 console.
  • datadriverdatadriver Registered User, HES Staff
    Bring up the MIDI viewer and watch it while you manipulate your android