TRIGGER LIGHT CUES WITH SOUND EFFECTS SIMULTANEOUSLY

panagiotiskokorispanagiotiskokoris Registered User
edited September 2014 in Hog 4 OS Software Discussion
Hi all
i have this project for a permanent installation and the main request is a dmx desk that you can programme light cues that can also trigger special sound effects.
They ask for a turn key solution , so that means i have to propose also the device they have to use for playing these audio tracks and how to enter the timecode into the desk and connect a light cue with the specific audio track.
I think i need to use one LTC WIDGET and depends on the budget from HOG4PC to ROADHOG4.
but i dont know the rest configuration and how actually this must be set up, and the procedure to get the prefered result.
if anyone has done something like that before i would really apreciate any info that could give me some help.
Thanks!!!

Comments

• jxgriffijxgriffi Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    You could find a replay device that takes MIDI and use a MIDI string to fire the sounds effects. You could also use something along the lines of QLab3 to take a MIDI string to playback the sound effects.
  • irag12irag12 Registered User
    Thanks for the input, but the test is not really necessary as the results of moving the fader are clearly shown in the DMX window and already mentioned above.