Not connecting to lightconverse

epelaezepelaez Registered User
hello Everyone was wondering if anyone can help me out?
i want to connect my laptop to my light-converse, the problem I'm having is that when i launch the lc
it doesn't open the connectivity program, so i check for virus scan, bluetooth, and wireless connection i actually disable all of them and still no luck, un-install all the applications and started again but no luck, can someone help me out. I'm trying to connect to a rhog4 .

Comments

• You may want to have a look at the Hog Direct Connection Guide.

http://www.lightconverse.net/lc/download/Hog Direct Connection Guide.pdf

Hope this helps,
    pjh
  • epelaezepelaez Registered User
    Thank you P-hancock, i actually got it working. was having issues with the pc not really LC but thanks a lot i appreciate the replay.
  • PhilphunPhilphun Registered User, Hog Beta, Distributors
    Is the LC show folder you are opening have Hog Net configured in DMX settings? If not, you won't see the connectivity driver start.
    Is the LC show folder you are opening have Hog Net configured in DMX settings? If not, you won't see the connectivity driver start.
    Does the LC show you are trying to load have Hog Net configured? If it is not configured to use Hog Net, you will not see the connectivity driver pop-up. For example the LC demo show that loads on a new install of LC doesn't have Hog Net enabled, so no Hog Connectivity pop-up.