Possible dead power supply

Hello all,
We recently purchased a Road Hog 4. It's about a month old out of the box. We've used it without issue (other than the delayed power up, which I can deal with). It was up and running just fine two days ago. Now it seems we've lost the power supply. We've metered everything (the power supply, the plug, everything) and it's all registering power, but the board will not turn on. Anybody else have this issue? Any suggestions about what else may be wrong? We're about to go into a five show run. I have emergency backup boards if necessary. Any help would be HUGELY appreciated. I'm at a loss. This is a brand new board.

Comments

• Mike_AMike_A Registered User, Hog Beta, Distributors
    Dramaboss,

It sounds like a call to your dealer is in order. Your console would still be covered by warranty. If you are in the Midwest I would be happy to assist you with repair or replacement and could even arrange for a desk for you while yours is down.

Mike Atkins
    Studio Gear LLC
    Mike@studiogear.net
  • Michael_GrahamMichael_Graham Registered User, Super Moderator, HES Staff
    Please call one of our support guys, 1-512-836-2242 ask for Paul or Mitch.
    They can help get the desk fixed and since it is only a month old I'm sure it's still under warranty.
    But I must say I have no clue as how our warranty program works as I do not work in that department.