Hanging Black screen RoadHog

I have had a couple of hanging issues where there screen goes black, pig+open+<-- gives crashed desktop.
This gets a bit nervous, I thougt I upgrade to 2.3.0 and it still crashes.
I'm not really shure why, sometimes when I'm running a show and are tapping, another time when fixture shedule and fixture edit was open at the same time and I pressed OK in the fixture shedule it went blank.

Is there unresolved hanging issues or did I get a bad console?
Tagged:

Comments

• nisssenissse Registered User
    Jepp, fixture editor and fixture shedule open at the same time, adding a fixture and press ok does it for me.
    The tapping issue is more random, not really sure how I do it yet, but I manage to do ut again.
  • Michael_GrahamMichael_Graham Registered User, Super Moderator, HES Staff
    Hello,

Can you please see if the system produced a dump file?
    Does the crash seem to occur while you are in playback or when you are programming?
    Yes, logs are there.
    Playback, it was during show..
    Can you please send my your show file and the log files?
    Can you please tell me a repro on how to get into the crashed state? (what was in playback ext.)

Please use highend.wetransfer.com to send the show and log files.
    Please send to MGRAHAM@barco.com
    edited July 2014
    Hello, Thanks for the information.
    I have logged the desktop crash when adding a fixture with the fixture editor open.
    I have you show file running and I am looking into the other crash you are seeing.
    Hello, the desktop crash when adding a fixture with the edit fixtures window open has been fixed internally and will be included in the 2.4.0 release planned for the first part of next month.

I still have not been able to crash the desktop when playing thru your show file.
    Have you had any luck on finding a repro for that?
    Like always, I usually make it happen when I'm on a show.
    I've tried at home but unsuccesfully.
    Next time please see if you get a dump file and send it to me.
    Also try to remember what was in playback and what you are trying to trigger when the desk goes down.
    I know this is hard to do on a show but any extra information to help find this would be grateful.