Need profile for 8 channel LED fixture

Hello forum,

I have an off brand LED that will only run in 8 channel mode and I can't seem to find a comparable profile on my Hog4pc to use.

Does anyone know of a profile that I could use for this? The only channels I really care about are

1 - Master intensity
5 - Intensity and Red
6 - Intensity and Green
7 - Intensity and Blue
8 - Intensity and White

I submitted a request to Barco support to have a profile made, but my shows start tomorrow (Thursday) so the may not be able to get back to me in time.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Andy

Comments

• jxgriffijxgriffi Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    Could you just use the "generic RGBW-LED" fixture and patch them to the last 4 addresses of each fixtures (i.e. Fixture address is 1…address the Generic to 5). I usually do that when I end up with some off brand stuff.

• M.VrankenM.Vranken Registered User, Hog Beta
    You can use the Fixture Builder to build the led fixture. It´s easy for such a simple fixture...
    You can choose "copy from" and select a led fixture to have a base for the work.

Greetings

M.Vranken
  • MLorenzMLorenz Registered User, Hog Beta
    Good Idea with the RGBW Fixture, but this would keep the master Intensity alway at 0
    Go into the fixture builder
    Make a copy of the RGBW LED Fixture, add 4 channels to the channel count, use ch 1 for intensity, ch2-4 as unused and then ch 5-8 for the RGBW ch....
    Easy task, 5 min work