Hedgehog Suggestions

stagelitesstagelites Registered User, Hog Beta
Just been playing with my new HedgeHogN and I like it. Though my full sized desk is preferred most of the time, this is great for small gigs and quick fly dates.

Couple of things I would love to see the programmers at High End implement,

1. Make the Enable-Mode-Control a floating window. On the Hedgehog, that space it takes up on the screen is valuable real estate.
2. Be able to reduce the size of the upper buttons. On my old Hog 3 they were half the size of my iPC and I could still use them - again valuable real estate.

I would love if Hog PC had way to select window sizes for the various desks... That way I could make the palette windows exactly like I want for the desks I am using or when I am using multiple desks make it a closer match.

Comments

• Michael_GrahamMichael_Graham Registered User, Super Moderator, HES Staff
    Hello,

I will log a request for these.
    Pig+Period will hide the slot toolbar
    Pig+Period will hide the main playback bar

• Playdoe9Playdoe9 Registered User
    edited July 2014
    Michael, what are you saying, that you press it once and it hides the slot toolbar and press it again and it hides the playback bar?

I know it currently hides both the slot tool bar and the wheelsets with a PIG + .

I think we are all requesting ONLY the slot toolbar but not the wheelset toolbar.

Like in this thread.
    http://forums.highend.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/73312/

My bad!!!!!!! Copy and paste and not going back to make sure my post was correct.

Pig + Period will hide the slot toolbar

Pig + 0 will hide the main playback bar
  • Playdoe9Playdoe9 Registered User
    edited July 2014
    Michael,

Are you referring to Pig + Period to Hide the Slot toolbar by itself, or with the wheelset toolbar?

I know it currently hides both the slot tool bar and the wheelsets with a PIG + Period

I think we are all requesting ONLY the slot toolbar but not the wheelset toolbar.
    Okay I will add a request for that.
  • stephenwykerstephenwyker Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    I agree on the tool bar slot. Hiding the wheel set is nice, but counter intuitive. I'd also love to be able to hide the upper view bar as well.

I would love a hotkey for function keys as well.... Also, how can you switch from commands/kinds without a mouse? (Found this out the hard way this weekend on my hedgehog n)
  • LeggyLeggy Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited August 2014
    Is kinds/commands not pig-enter as on the other consoles?
    Leggy is correct to switch between Kinds and Commands you can do one of two things:
    Pig + Enter
    Touch the word Kind/CMD on the command line
  • stagelitesstagelites Registered User, Hog Beta
    I would also love to move the lower buttons to the top of the screen. Like the old Hog 2, you almost need to angle it up to see them. I had the desk placed on a regular 8' table with a chair, and when I was seated, I could not see any of the lower buttons on the screen. Can we make that a moveable window?