Group/buddy selection

Please can we have the ability to enter group and buddy numbers directly with the keypad? This week I was having to buddy 150 fixtures, which is pretty button intensive currently!
It should be the same as entering encoder values bye holding "set" and touching the window on screen.
  • Did anyone see this post?
    I'd still really like to enter grouping and buddying values via the keypad.
  • Already communicated this to Leggy, but for everyone else, this is still possible but there is a bug.

I found that once you apply any Grouping or Buddying value and touch the number to highlight it blue, then you can SOMETIMES (!!) enter any number but NOT never 1. Once you have entered a number you can then use the back arrow to add a 1 to the front, so for 150, you would type 50, then add the 1 to the start. I have not been able to successfully reproduce what it is that I did to allow me to enter a number there, rather than the command line!

The workaround I found was to just enter the desired number into a spreadsheet cell somewhere, and then copy and paste it into the Grouping or Buddying box.

Annoying little bug, but for now at least you can get round it. Hopefully a simple fix for the team.