HOG 3 Crashings

Good evening ladies and gents, i am having some serious issues with the :hogsign: III.

First problem is that the hog has been crashing and hanging on black screens, and that there is no control on the desk so the only way to get control of the desk at this point is to turn off from the mains and then turn back on. The desk is currently crashing within 3 minutes of the desk booting, it will load into hog and as i press a button to load a preset screen layout, all screens will go black and then the "it is now safe to turn off your console" message appears on screen.

Another issue that we are having with the desk is that all 10 choose buttons will flash 3 times wait 2 seconds and then repeat constantly. i have researched and if im correct this means there is loose connections on the main playback board. i have removed the front panel and have reseated all connections, as this error seems to appear randomly.

Another issue is that when you switch on the desk, the HOG III logo will appear as normal and then screens will go black as if console is going to boot and then the logo appears again and it just repeats over and over, only way to get it to boot at this point is to turn off and leave for a couple of minutes and then switch on again.

I have tried the following things. they have swapped out the power supply with a known working one and the problem still persisted. They have done a Full software install to see if it was a software problem and the problem is still persisting. Shawn and Anna the previous light tech had replaced the PSU Distribution board as there was a problem with that.

Here is a link to some videos that i have managed to capture of the problems that i am getting.
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5fTm9_IKxV9Q8joNZwpTqBWJI6pcjcup

It is running 3.2.6

Thanks in advance for your time and assistance.
Related