Moving Group-Tiles new?

JayJayJayJay Registered User, Hog Beta
I was a bit confused today cause i didn't realize that before...really :)

Working on FullBoar4 with v2.2.0 moving group-tiles to another destination "now" works like this:

select all of your tiles you want to move-> hit move ->hit the destination

I used to work like this:
keep 'move'-button pressed->select your tiles->unpress the 'move'-button->select your destination

Is that new or am i getting old?

Thanks

Comments

• inthe128inthe128 Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited May 2014
    Been that way as long as I can remember, I prefer the last way to be honest, when doing the this: move: here thing I will at some point to it will go Hog 2 style which is somewhat more natural to me, move: this: here.....then I clear the long red line
  • MLorenzMLorenz Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited May 2014
    Andy... are you getting old ;)
    Also on your other console it was "source action destination"
    Which is a normal syntax not just in lighting.
    edited May 2014
    i must be getting old, the last flashing machines i used do it move this here etc which need no punctuation, its a winner, just check the guard while i am at it I just like poking screens using the Queens, gawd bless her.
  • MLorenzMLorenz Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited May 2014
    Hey, most of the times you are fine with 4 universes... So sell all this new stuff and go with the old lady ;)
    I´m still in love with her as well
    edited May 2014
    The old lady is retired Marc, I know many of the shows this loverly lady did. she will not meet the trade in hammer I quite like the old way in general, I move stuff holding the move key, then this and here or command line, not going to get rid of the system for this reason. I am quite happy. got my eye of other things which need explaining, should that get sorted then all is good.