V2.2.0 release Lists/Scenes with set time no longer working

JayJayJayJay Registered User, Hog Beta
Lets say i have an empty list/scene with comment macro to release list or scene 1 with a time of 10s.

The comment macro used to be RL1t10 or RS1t10.

In V2.2.0 this is no longer working.
It doesn't matter what time i set in the macro except time 0 is working fine.

I use these comment macros a lot.

So what has happened?

Comments

• MitchMitch Registered User, HES Staff
    edited May 2014
    You can change the Release Time for the List in the Options tab of the Cuelist window.

If the above is too limiting, another option may be a Fade Master command and a Release command in a Follow type cue with Wait time controlling the follow.

From the manual;
    For some comment macro commands such as fading masters you can specify the execution
    timing of the macro by adding a "t" followed by a numerical value in seconds:
    FM10/1t10
    Also within a comment macro command,you can specify multiple targets separated with commas:
    RS6,20
    or a range with a right angle-bracket:
    HM2>7
    You can have multiple comment macros executed by one cue by separating them with colons:
    HM1,3:HM2>7
    You can also send commands to a specified network device, using H (Hog) to refer to a console,
    D to refer to a DMX Processor, and IOP to refer to an MIDI/Timecode Processor. For example:
    GM1H2 : will Go master 1 on console number 2.
    RND3 : will reset DMX Processor number 3
  • JayJayJayJay Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited May 2014
    Mitch
    yeah i know these macros and how to use them :)

I use my example (RL1t10) a lot with releasing effects that are running out of lists.
    I have several "off FX" lists with t0, t2, t5 and so on.
    Therefor i can release all my running effects with predefined release times.

But like i said, in v2.2.0 this doesn't work anymore.
  • MitchMitch Registered User, HES Staff
    edited May 2014
    Hi Jay, we have looked at this in V.2.1.2 and V.2.2.0 and you are correct, it has unexpectedly changed. Thanks for the info, the software guys will look into it. As a workaround you can change the Release Time in the Cuelist's Option window.
  • JayJayJayJay Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited May 2014
    thanks Mitch
  • Michael_GrahamMichael_Graham Registered User, Super Moderator, HES Staff
    edited May 2014
    Thanks for the information JayJay, I have this logged as D-2022.