Running Hog3 and Hog4 issue

MarcSMarcS Registered User
Hey,

i used to swap between Hog3PC and Hog4PC. After every change the connectivity is broken and does not work anymore, e.g. i run Hog3PC , close the App. and run Hog4PC i have to reinstall the Hog4 connectivity and viceversa.
Both Apps are in the Folder "Flying Pig Systems" . Moving the Apps in different Folders does not work at all.....

Any help would be great
Thanks
Marc

Comments

• MLorenzMLorenz Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited May 2014
    This is correct, if you use a software from 2.x.x on

If you would like to use H3 and H4 at the same time you must use 3.2.6 for HOG 3 and a 1.x.x. version of HOG4

This is a bit like having a DP8K coming from a HOG3 system and integrating it into a HOG 4 system, this would require a software update to the DP

The connectivity tool is bit like the DP8K
  • MarcSMarcS Registered User
    edited May 2014
    MLorenz;74345 said:
    This is correct, if you use a software from 2.x.x on

If you would like to use H3 and H4 at the same time you must use 3.2.6 for HOG 3 and a 1.x.x. version of HOG4
    Hi Marc,

just for understanding, i am not running Hog3PC and Hog4PC at the same time. Do i have to use Hog4 1.x.x. also if i just change the Version...depending on what i am working on?
    At the moment i need to program via LC at Hog3PC as well at Hog4PC but not at the same time.

Greets
    Marc
  • MLorenzMLorenz Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited May 2014
    Kurz auf deutsch

Es geht um die gleichzeitige Installation.

Wenn H3 und H4 gleichzeitig installiert sein soll dann geht das nur mit besagten Versionen
  • MarcSMarcS Registered User
    edited May 2014
    ah ok..Danke Marc...