Road Hog 4 Newbie Question

Hi To All. I have a couple of questions regarding the Road Hog 4 console. First, please can someone tell me how I can change the console's front LEDs colour, (Not the Desk Light), originally when we first had the desk the LEDs were in Blue, inadvertenly I changed the colour to white but for the love of me I can't find how to change the colours in the Help File.
Second question, I have four groups of different fixtures each having Intensity on dedicated fader as each group also have Iris, Zoom, Prism Rotate, Gobo Rotate etc, I was trying to have each effect/function all on one fader for example AlphaSpot HPE 700 Iris Cue 1, Zoom Cue 2, Prism Rotate Cue 3, Gobo Rotate Cue 4 etc. Is there a way to set the fader levels for each cue/function independently regardles that they share the fader? or how can one have the fastest access to fixture functions without being in Record Mode or adding pages?
Thanks in advance & Kind Regards! BTW, an answer to the first question would be greatly appreciated because it's driving me Crazy:dunno: