Dp 8000 Battery

shandy666shandy666 Registered User
does anyone know if dp8000 has an onboard battery
My dp wont connect to network in morning and I have to reload fat32 usb into it and it works fine !! in the monitoring window it says battery at 0.29v in red ? anyone know if and what battery it is please

Comments

• Michael_GrahamMichael_Graham Registered User, Super Moderator, HES Staff
    edited March 2014
    Andy,

You should not have to reload software to get the dp8k to connect to the desk or a pc.
    What desk are you connecting the 8k to?
    What is the network setting on the console?
    Did the 8K have an IP address?
  • shandy666shandy666 Registered User
    edited March 2014
    Hi micheal
    I`m using H3 Dp8000 that I made H4 ! Its is connected to H4 Pc on windows 7 via a network switch !! I am using static address !! I have had trouble setting address on dp but yesterday it connected first time in morning !! I still cannot set address in dp but it is working but In the sensor monitoring window my battery line is red and says my battery is 0.51v and rose to 0.71 at one point and then went down to 0.69 by end of day ???
    it says it should be 3.5v as minimum ?
    edited March 2014
    Fire up system today after it had been off for 2 days ! couldn`t find network ,had to reload software and then it found network !! in diagnostics sensor says battery at 0.29v in red !! is there a battery and what type ??
  • Michael_GrahamMichael_Graham Registered User, Super Moderator, HES Staff
    edited March 2014
    Andy

Do you have any problems when running directly from the PC to the DP8K?
    Do you have Firewall and all other network adapters turned off on your PC?
    What version of software are you running?
    edited March 2014
    No Firewalls ! its same with or without switch and V2.1.2 ! system was all H3 and running fine talking to console and pc !! now H4 and issues !! is there a battery or is that a false reading in diags !! also says hognet adapter is 92 degrees C ! but dmx is fine and cpu`s are cool