FP Driver shutdown

when ever i exit hog4 pc, i dialog box pops up saying "fpdriver has not shut down. press wait to continue waiting or kill to terminate now. if i press wait it re apears after a few seconds. if i press kill it re apears after a few seconds. if i do nothing for a while and press kill, it goes away. any ideas on what causes this? it happens 50% of the time when i exit a show, and my nano stays on with desk lamp after the application has closed.
  • [QUOTE=Strobie1;73057]when ever i exit hog4 pc, i dialog box pops up saying "fpdriver has not shut down. press wait to continue waiting or kill to terminate now. if i press wait it re apears after a few seconds. if i press kill it re apears after a few seconds. if i do nothing for a while and press kill, it goes away. any ideas on what causes this? it happens 50% of the time when i exit a show, and my nano stays on with desk lamp after the application has closed.

In the upcoming V2.2.0 this program has been removed, so bear with it a little longer.:notworthy: