Request for Touchscreen Driver or ability to add new driver from thumbdrive

I have a roadhog 4 and tried to use my Acer T230H monitor as a second monitor with touch screen but the driver does not work. Can this driver be added or can you build a way to add other drivers in a future build please.
Thanks
Ryan Wade
  • Hi Ryan,

External USB touch screens are supported on the Hog 4, Full Boar 4, and Road Hog 4 consoles. When an external touchscreen is required High End Systems recommends using Master Wing 4 or Playback Wing 4 for the greatest level of compatability and integration. Additionally Hog 4 OS consoles are compatible with touchscreen monitors listed below:

ELOAccuTouch ET1229L12"All Part No.VGA Only / Must use VGA-to-DVI adapter with for use with Full Boar 4
    ELOAccuTouch ET1215L12"E432532VGA Only / Must use VGA-to-DVI adapter with for use with Full Boar 4
    ELOAccuTouch ET1725L17"E103047VGA/DVI
    ELOiTouch ET1519L15.6"E232070VGA Only / Must use VGA-to-DVI adapter with for use with Full Boar 4
    ELOiTouch ET1919L18.5"E176026VGA Only / Must use VGA-to-DVI adapter with for use with Full Boar 4
    ELOIntellatouch Plus ET2201L22"E107766 VGA/DVI
    VIEWSONICTD234023"VS15023VGA & HDMI / Must use HDMI-to-DVI adapter with for use with Full Boar 4

To connect an external touchscreen to your console connect your touschscreen montor's DVI or VGA video signal cable to one of the video output connections on the back of the console. Navigate to the displays tab of the control panel and use the appropriate drop down menu to set the resolution of the external monitor and hit apply. You will then be prompted to restart the console. After the console has restarted plug in the touschscreen monitor's USB cable to any one of the USB ports on the console. Once plugged in the touchscreen will automatically be detected and begin working but may need to be calibrated
  • Paul,
    Thanks for taking the time to copy and paste what is already in the help menu. This is the correct forum for request and enhancements right? Since the only touchscreen driver that has been installed in the console is a generic, it doesn't work for every monitor. I have a ton of the Acer monitors in stock and would like to use one for my console. As I said in my previous request I would like to know if the team could find a solution to the issue of not being able to load new drivers to the operating system.

Thanks,
    Ryan
  • Happy to state the obvious. But really just making sure you at least saw what displays were functioning.

The software development guys do check these threads regularly. So will let them reply with what is possible in future.

Regards,