Recalling a scene?

Please bare with me as I am brand new at this lighting thing (Was asked to help out at church) I am using Hog 4 PC and no other light board hardware.

I have been wanting to create some "looks" to save and recall later, instead of having to re-create the scenes later.

I looked at SCENES, and thought this would be a great way to go.

I went to one of the cues I like, hit Record Scene and clicked on a box in the scene palette. I then went to a different cue, and opened up the Scene Palette and clicked on the Scene I just recorded. Nothing changed.

So I started looking for more info in the Help section, to understand more about Scenes. So I thought maybe the parameters were not pulled in from the cue. I studyed a bit about Suck, Live and Touch. So I then cleared everything. Went back to the cue I liked and wanted to make a SCENE out of. I hit LIVE - TOUCH - RECORD - SCENE and pressed the box that I wanted the Scene to be recorded on.

I went back to a different cue... Selected the Scene I just recording and... Nothing Changed.

I then tried recording a scene to a master. It worked. So apparently, I was doing something right. But now I am wondering how I can recall a Scene to use in a cue later? I dont want to assign a Scene to a Master, I just want to create a Scene to recall later.

I hope this all makes sense.

Thanks in advance for your help