Studio Spot 575 and Obsession 2

Hello. I have been working in a Performing Arts Center on the same Obsession Processor for about two years now and recently obtained a Studio Spot 575 from another building on campus.

I am having some trouble getting it to work with the O2. I have it connected into the appropriate DMX port on the back of the processor unit. The O2 has a built in feature for controling attributes for moving lights.

My problem is, and I am not sure if it is O2 related or the configuration on the Studio Spot 575 but I cannot use the O2 to control the 575. I have two fixtures listed in the O2 because the studio spot has been on it before. Fixture 1 says 550 and Fixture 2 says 575. When I set those fixture controls the board gives me the PAN, ROTATE, etc but the controls do nothing to move the Studio Spot.

I noticed that on the Studio Spot itself that the DMX menu only goes up to 512. THe O2 is set to use channels 550-575. Do I have to use lower channels on my O2 so they are something before 512 and up to 512. I understand it only needs 24 channels to operate all of it's functions. Am I heading in the right direction here? Any help is greatly appreciated of course.
Related