Hog 4 Remote Focus

Hi all,
I am running Hog4 PC on a wireless PC tablet with a stylus and want to update focusses only.How do I set the Trackball for Ortho mode on HOG4PC?
The issue I seem to be having is the trackball sensitivity.Pan corrupts Tilt and Visa Versa.Any tips or tricks to make the trackball smooth is appreciated. Encoders are waaaay sensitive. Crazy idea...Is there a way to send P and T function to the cursor arrows?
thx
g

Comments

• Michael_GrahamMichael_Graham Registered User, Super Moderator, HES Staff
    edited November 2013
    David

Try setting the sensitivity of the Trackball Positon Mode all the way to slow.
    You can also set the sensitivity of the Parameter Wheels in the same window.

Setup
    Preferences
    Sensitivity

Sorry but you can not assign P/T to the arrow keys.
  • mikeyraymikeyray Registered User
    edited November 2013
    would be good if you could put the encoders into arrow mode for precisely this reason or even a hog4pc tablet edition
  • MLorenzMLorenz Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited November 2013
    You can also try if it helps if you put the encoder-buttons to adjust by one.
    So one click would give you 1°
  • vadillovadillo Registered User
    edited April 2014
    Get a mouse with a encoder wheel set the settings to slow and it will work.
  • edited April 2014
    vadillo wrote: »
    Get a mouse with a encoder wheel set the settings to slow and it will work.
    Can you elaborate a bit more on how this would work?
  • vadillovadillo Registered User
    edited April 2014
    if you use a mouse with a encoder wheel and click on a virtual encoder just once then you would be able to use the encoder wheel on the actual mouse and it would work nicely as long as you had set the sensitivity of the Trackball Position Mode all the way to slow but just click once on the virtual encoders if you click twice on the same encoder the mouse gets stuck sometimes. hope this helps its much easier two control your Pan Tilt this way