Intellabeam 700HX DMX

I have had 8 Intellabeam 700HX's for so many years now it's not even funny, I usually use the LED controller and they all work perfectly but recently I have a need to use them with DMX, now I know I have done this in the past and it worked fine but for some reason I cannot get my Ibeams to recognize DMX at all, they will not strike even using just personality switch 3 and DMX from a PC software package / usb interface.

I have read all I can about this problem and as these are so old there is not much out there but it seems like the 4.11 software on my EPROM's might help me, currently I am at version 3.02. Does anyone know how to get these EPROM's upgraded to 4.11 or better than that just buy new EPROM's with 4.11 already loaded?

I realize this is no easy task, the EPROMS I have are AMD AM27C512-155DC's which are near impossible to find, perhaps there is another EPROM that works that is more readily available? Also the burner seems to be a problem as well as most of the new burners don't seem to support these older chips or it's not exactly straight forward to burn them properly.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!!
Related