1.2.1 & 2.0 on the same computer / Pause-button functions

Hi!

Is there a way of having both 1.2.1 and the new 2.0 HogPC-software installed on the same computer? Right now 2.0 is overwriting the older version.
Can this be resolved with different User Accounts?

On H2/H3 the Pause-button had two functions: first it paused an on-going cue and if pressed again it would function as back. I can't get this to work in H4PC... Does this have something to do with H4 having a dedicated back-button?
I'm currently working with H3 Playback/Programming Wings.

/Michael
  • [QUOTE=MKratt;71294]
    Is there a way of having both 1.2.1 and the new 2.0 HogPC-software installed on the same computer? Right now 2.0 is overwriting the older version.
    Can this be resolved with different User Accounts?

I would doubt that you can have two versions of the same software installed, even with different user accounts since H3/4PC needs Administrator privileges to install. Both H3PC and H4PC will overwrite any older versions. You can have H3PC and H4PC installed together on the same machine.

[QUOTE=MKratt;71294]
    On H2/H3 the Pause-button had two functions: first it paused an on-going cue and if pressed again it would function as back. I can't get this to work in H4PC... Does this have something to do with H4 having a dedicated back-button?

Check your options for the "Pause" keys....you may have it set to some function other than "Halt".

Hope this helps. :)