Kind Mask

foxriderfoxrider Registered User, Hog Beta
Hi Guys,

am testing v2.0.0 (b509) on a RoadHog 4 and there seems to be a bug with the kind mask.

1) I've set my Position Directory with Position and Beam permission enabled.
2) I've selected a fixture with all values of position and beam activated.
3) When I hit Record, Kind Mask and manually deselect all other kind mask except Position and choose a palette, Pos and Beam values were recorded into the palette.

However, following step 1 -2 from the above.
When I hit Record, Clear Mask and enable Position, only Pos values get recorded into the palette. This is result I expect to have and I thought I would get the same result as well when I manually deselect kind mask from the above example.

Is this correct? Please advise. Thank you.

Comments

• MLorenzMLorenz Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited November 2013
    Hey Wee,

i just tried this here with my nano and all works like it should no matter if you use the clear mask or manual deselect.
  • foxriderfoxrider Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited November 2013
    MLorenz wrote: »
    Hey Wee,

i just tried this here with my nano and all works like it should no matter if you use the clear mask or manual deselect.

Hi Marc,

After reading your reply, I tried it with a new showfile and it works perfectly fine. Seems like the bug only appear with showfiles saved from older software versions. Even if you create a new showfile and merge information from a older showfile.
  • cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited November 2013
    Wee, go ahead and send us your show file. We have several pre-existing v2.0 show files here that don't seem to suffer from this issue either. I would like to investigate with your file.
  • Kyong15Kyong15 Registered User
    edited November 2013
    Hey guy, Would you please show this with screen view.. I am new in this field, so didn't get your point.
  • cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited November 2013
    Polu, what exactly are you unclear on?
    edited November 2013
    Hi Chris, is there an email or a link where I can upload my showfile to or do I just send it to support?
  • MLorenzMLorenz Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited November 2013
    Wee, use https://highend.wetransfer.com/
    And then the email adress of Chris
    edited November 2013
    MLorenz wrote: »
    Wee, use https://highend.wetransfer.com/
    And then the email adress of Chris

Hi Marc, problem is I do not have Chris email add. Can you pm it to me? Thanks.