DP8000 diagnostic window

srautanesrautane Registered User, Hog Beta
edited December 2013 in Hog 4 Networking Help
There seems to me a some kind of bug in diagnostic window with battery voltage...

Also, I have been wondering the Hognet temperature.
I was told a couple of years ago that the readings of the sensor are false.
Would it be wise to remove the whole info or try to make it match the real world?

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4RpOu9e10jAd1VaQXRuWDhpNkU/edit?usp=sharing

Comments

• srautanesrautane Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited September 2013
    Any comments?

Is everyone else just having normal readings in the diagnostic window.
    I'm talking about an external DP8000, not the one in the console.

My point is that why the window is giving false information and why show information that has no meaning?

I must say right now I'm a bit unhappy customer. During the last 4 months two DPs have broke. The first one was made Sep 2010 and the second one Nov 2009. IMO, that's a way below the life expectancy. Especially when those are in cooled rack space and never touring or moved from the rack.
  • sinclairsinclair Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited September 2013
    I concur. I posted questions about the DP8000 diagnostic page back in February, but didn't hear anything about it. I think it would be nice to give that page some more real world values. I liked seeing the min/max voltages and fan speeds.
  • Michael_GrahamMichael_Graham Registered User, Super Moderator, HES Staff
    edited September 2013
    Yes we are working on making the Diagnostics window a little more helpful.

Sami what issues have you had with the 8K?
  • srautanesrautane Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited September 2013
    Michael,

I sent you an email.
  • ricky87ricky87 Registered User
    edited October 2013
    The equipment for digital information display is described. The device includes the indication display/control panel and two controllers ensuring connection with the channel of the SUMMA system crate.
  • Avonle44Avonle44 Registered User
    edited December 2013
    Nice, just to let you know the post isnt showing up properly on my iphone - I think there is a plugin you can grab that takes care of that now.