Cuelist realease ( double tap)

BURNING PIGGIESBURNING PIGGIES Registered User
In addition to list+release could it be possible to integrate a double tap release? When punting/busking it would certainly go a long way. I think pig+cuelist is fine but the release bit seems to hang me up a bit.
Cheers
Ken

Comments

• Buzz313thBuzz313th Registered User
    edited September 2013
    Remember, if you want to create a custom user button, you can always make a Keystroke Macro and assign it to the command keys. This would give you your single press "Release All" function.

JB
  • LekoliteLekolite Registered User
    edited November 2013
    I normally change the halt button to release in this instance.
  • Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User
    edited November 2013
    "Double-Tap" is already implemented for directories (like List)....but not for Release. Double-tap will "open + front" that window if you have the option set to do so in User Prefs.

Hope this helps. :)
  • foxriderfoxrider Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited November 2013
    A release window that display all running qlist and scene will be nice. I like this idea. Then we can choose what qlist we want to release from that window.
  • kmontagnekmontagne Registered User
    edited November 2013
    I like the idea of an easier way to release scenes when using virtual playback than holding the scene button down and pressing release. There is comment macro (RS) that allows a release of a scene act like a command. I would love it if there was some command that did not involve having to create some macro (keystroke or comment) for each scene that I want to release.

Kevin Montagne
    kevin (at) litkam (dot) com
  • MLorenzMLorenz Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited November 2013
    In my busking setup i have for each row of scenes in the next row the release for the scene "above"
    This is an empty scene with just a comment macro and at the end of that row is a release for the whole row above. It is like on/off buttons... Very usefull but took some time to create