H4 Expansion Wing????

Buzz313thBuzz313th Registered User
Just got back a FB4 from Fedex and took it out of the case to do a normal check and during the front panel test in the launcher, I noticed for the first time, a tab called, "Expansion Wing". Upon clicking on the tab I saw what looks like an H4 Master wing plus an 20 fader H4 fader wing all in the same package.

High End Systems... What is this and when should we expect it to hit the market??? Does it include monitors, or is it just a wing... Do spill the beans please.

JB

Comments

• MLorenzMLorenz Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited September 2013
    Expansion Wing should be the test area for the H3 expansion wing...
    20 faderless masters plus 20 fader-masters....
  • Buzz313thBuzz313th Registered User
    edited September 2013
    Marc,

Thats what I was talking about.. But for some reason, maybe I was just tired from a long day at work, I thought it was an upcoming hog product that hasn't been released yet..

I totally spaced realizing that H3 had that big expansion wing and that it's compatible with H4.. Now only if it had motorized faders.
    edited September 2013
    That would be great...

My preffered wing would be:

Housing like a Hog 4, I mean tiltable top, top part 20-30 faderlass master, bottom part 10 motorized faders
    LCD display for labeling...

But this will be a dream forever I belive...
  • Buzz313thBuzz313th Registered User
    edited September 2013
    If we are gonna dream.. Then...

Have most of the fader buttons below the faders, so that with one hand we can reach 5 of the buttons and multiple faders...

With the current system, you have to reach pretty far to get one hand on the flash key and the play controls....

JB
  • nibornibor Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited September 2013
    Why not 20 faders on a wing ?
    edited September 2013
    nibor wrote: »
    Why not 20 faders on a wing ?

If I need 20 add. faders I would use 2 wings. More flexible, can use the 2 wings seperated on different productions, put 1 wing left the other right to the console etc....
  • Firewood1Firewood1 Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited September 2013
    I think there is a need for a range of wings suited to the Hog 4. As you say Marc, with the H4 body and tilting screen. The current wings are perfectly suited to the Full Boar. I'd like to see an equivalent range for the H4.
  • Tnsquint1Tnsquint1 Registered User
    edited January 2014
    Can I confirm that Hog 3 fader wings do, in fact work with Hog 4 desks?
  • LeggyLeggy Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited January 2014
    Yes, they do work with H4
  • Tnsquint1Tnsquint1 Registered User
    edited January 2014
    Great to know for sure. Thanks for your help!