Hog3PC questions...

Howdy. So I have a couple of questions. I'm running Hog3PC on a desktop running windows 7 SP1 with a 3.1G duo core processor and 4G of RAM. I needed to create a flicker gag using 20 fixtures with each fixture on its own submaster so I could control timings, min/max intensities, and chase speeds. Being as there were 20 different subs I had to write them across 3 different pages with the "Leave in Background" option checked so I could change pages and control multiple cuelists on the same fader. Every so often I would raise a cuelist on one page and the cuelist that shared that fader on another page would come up also. All cuelists had the same settings with a playback priority of 0. I was wondering if that might just be a glitch in the computer or if running the multiple chases was taxing the RAM on the machine making it act funky. Anybody ever have to deal with something like that?

Also I want to write a flicker gag effect with dimmer channels where I can set the min/max intensities and flicker speeds so I do t have to write a separate chase for each fixture again. Basically the effect I'm going for is that of a flicker generator on the console. Any help or suggestions would be awesome. Thanks.
Related