Show server init failure

I have a show from last year that I'm trying to lead up again, but every time I try to load it it gives me a "Show server init failure" message. I originally tried lading it in 3.2.6, then reverted to 2.1.9 because I wasn't entirely sure of which version we had running last year. I've also tried loading it in 3.2.1 and 3.2.3

I have also tried creating a new show file in each of these versions then tried to merge it with the show I am attempting to load. In all the 3.2.x versions it simply goes through the process and returns me to the source selection screen, in 2.1.9 it gave me a server busy error so I've had no luck there.

I've tried searching the forums and RTFM for help, but have had no luck so far, so if anyone knows a good direction to point me, I'd appreciate that.

After reading a few more posts similar to my concerns:
I am running Hog 3PC on Windows 7, I have set the program to "Run as Administrator" as well as have turned off all network connections, UAC, and firewalls, still no results.
I do not have hardware with me as I cannot access the net at work, but while on the site I have one LTC widget, Fader wing, Playback wing, and 2 DMX widgets (I only use one)
Related