ipc PC board switch

kurtiswilkkurtiswilk Registered User
So was cleaning the fades on the old ipc today and found a switch with the pcb numbers sw300. It's on the fader side in the upper right between encoders 2 and 3

Just curious if anybody knows what it's for?

Sign In or Register to comment.