GUI Request: Close window icon (X) larger

ShrunkenNedShrunkenNed Registered User, Hog Beta

Wondering if anyone else thinks the (X) "Close Window" icon in the top right of directory windows is too small to hit quickly?

Comments

• stephenwykerstephenwyker Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    edited July 2013
    Agreed, though the answer will be .. buy a hog 4 and you will have direct access buttons ;-) JK. You can make a macro on a user key which I did and it makes life perfect ;-)
  • ShrunkenNedShrunkenNed Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited July 2013
    To be clear, I don't mean the close button in the window toolbar, That one appears to be the same size as hog 3. I mean the round X that is in the top right corner of every open window is much smaller.
  • MLorenzMLorenz Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited July 2013
    To be clear, I don't mean the close button in the window toolbar, That one appears to be the same size as hog 3. I mean the round X that is in the top right corner of every open window is much smaller.

YES!!!!
    needs to be larger

and a bit more to the inside, cause it is quite hard to touch it at the edge of the screen
  • Buzz313thBuzz313th Registered User
    edited July 2013
    Agreed!

Larger "X"

JB
    edited July 2013
    Here's the size difference I'm referring to. It slows me down since it's harder for me to hit quickly

a4055j.png
  • jxgriffijxgriffi Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    edited July 2013
    I agree it could be larger...

That being said, I rarely use the "X".... I use "open+backspace" to close windows I have open. Generally, it's a fronted window I want closed so I use the keyboard shortcut.

I like to keep my hands on the keypad as much as possible and this one works great. I also have an "ALL CLOSE" view on #7 since it lives right below the backspace. So, single window=open+backspace and all close=open+7.
    edited July 2013
    Good call Jon. I should get in the habit of "Open"+ "Backspace".
    My ALL CLOSE is on View 10 so I can hit "Open" + 0 (less finger reach)
  • Michael_GrahamMichael_Graham Registered User, Super Moderator, HES Staff
    edited July 2013
    Thanks guys, I have logged a request for this.