BUG - Cuelist options shortcut bar

ShrunkenNedShrunkenNed Registered User, Hog Beta
RH4 1.2.0

Holding down "Choose" on a master brings up the 'Cuelist options shortcut bar' below the command line. (Don't know precisely what it's called, couldn't find mention of this new-ish function in the manual).

Opening the 'Cuelist Directory', and holding down a 'virtual' list palette also opens the 'Cuelist options shortcut bar'. However, none of the options are selectable (would require a multi touch).

(Discovered this when trying to change a bunch of virtual lists to "reset on release" without opening each list.)

Comments

• MLorenzMLorenz Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited July 2013
    Scott this option is available since a long time (also in H3), also same thing there

I think when multi touch is enabled soon this will work also for lists from the directory
  • ShrunkenNedShrunkenNed Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited July 2013
    Correct, I know it was released near the end of Hog 3's development, I was describing the function since I didn't know what it was called. It's one of my favorite features.

I was just pointing out that it also appears when holding down a virtual list palette, but the options that appear are unselectable. I propose hiding them until the multi touch is enabled.
  • Buzz313thBuzz313th Registered User
    edited July 2013
    If I recall correctly. The mouse cursor can be used as the second touch input. Although, I may not recall correctly.. ;)

But yes, multitouch will be a nice feature to streamline many workpaths in H4.

JB
  • ShrunkenNedShrunkenNed Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited July 2013
    Negative, the mouse doesn't work in this situation. It's locked under your finger press (single touch).
  • Buzz313thBuzz313th Registered User
    edited July 2013
    Oops sorry for the bad info. I thought it worked a version or 5 ago.