Learn Timing with Wait Times not working

Calinative86Calinative86 Registered User
Hi Everyone,

I recently ran into an issue with the Hog 3 when trying to learn wait times.

When trying to learn timing the console keeps posting a 00.00.00/00 timcode value. I have disabled timecode and clock and the source is set to none in the network timecode settings.

I have tried to learn timing on multiple cuelists with the same result.

I am running a Hog 3 console as a client connected to a HogPC. My software version is 3.2.6 (b3434).

Thank you all for your help

Comments

• cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited July 2013
    Try selecting all the effected wait column cells in the cuelist window and set them to 1s and then back to halt cues. Then try learn timing again.
  • Calinative86Calinative86 Registered User
    edited July 2013
    I tried that, still no luck. Tried setting the timecode ports and sources to different settings and then back to none and it still puts an empty timecode value in when just trying to learn timing with wait times.
  • cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited July 2013
    Hmm... what if you make a copy of the cuelist? Does the copy have the same problem? It seems like somehow that data structure got stuck in thinking it is learning timing from timecode.
  • Calinative86Calinative86 Registered User
    edited July 2013
    Tried copying the cuelist and then learn timing again. It still puts a blank time code value instead of the elapsed wait time. Could checking the show integrity possibly fix this?