Shows between consoles... 1.2.0 (b540)

jxgriffijxgriffi Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
I have been running a show on a Roadhog 4 for the past few weeks. We just received our full size Hog 4.

I saved the show to USB on the Roadhog 4. Took the USB to the Hog 4 and tried to load it. It would load the show, but as soon as the startup Macro (cp3:rv1) would run, the left touchscreen would go black and the right touchscreen would fade to about 50% intensity. I tried everything I could think of to make it load but I could not get it to. I tried to turn on the screens after the show would load and could not do that either.

I ended up having to start a new show and merge in the show file (along with repatching all 5 universes) in order for the show to load on the console.

Any known issues going between consoles in the Hog 4 line???

Comments

• Michael_GrahamMichael_Graham Registered User, Super Moderator, HES Staff
    edited June 2013
    Hello Jon

I have not seen or heard of this.
    I do know that views created on a RH4 that recalled on a FB4 or H4 will open on the right internal only. You have to recreate your views to use two monitors.

Did you adjust the Brightness or Gamma on the RH's monitor?

Can you please send me the per-merged show file if you still have it?
  • jxgriffijxgriffi Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    edited June 2013
    That might have been it Michael. My startup macro would trigger a view which obviously would be just one screen. I hadn't made any adjustments to Gamma/Brightness.

I'll upload it to you shortly.

Jon